Delicious Suet Recipe to Attract Birds and Brighten Your Garden
Suet is a delicious treat for birds that can attract a wide variety of species to your garden. It’s also easy to make and can be customized to fit your specific needs. Here’s a simple recipe for suet that will bring birds to your garden and help brighten up your outdoor space.
This suet recipe requires the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of lard
– 1 cup of peanut butter
– 2 cups of cornmeal
– 1 cup of flour
– 1 cup of rolled oats
1. Combine the lard and peanut butter in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Add the cornmeal, flour, and rolled oats to the mixture and stir until everything is well-combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan and spread it out evenly.
4. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
5. Allow the suet to cool completely before cutting it into cubes or shapes.
6. Place the cubes or shapes in a suet feeder or on a platform feeder.
This suet recipe is a great way to attract birds to your garden and spruce up your outdoor space. It’s easy to make and requires minimal ingredients, so it’s perfect for any bird enthusiast. With this recipe, you can enjoy watching birds in your garden and provide them with a nutritious and delicious treat.
Q: How long does the suet last?
A: The suet should last up to two weeks if stored in a cool, dry place.
Q: What type of birds does this suet attract?
A: This suet recipe attracts a wide variety of birds, such as woodpeckers, chickadees, nuthatches, and more.
Global Site is the most trusted and sophisticated information media