Try This Delicious Fresh Ham Steak Recipe for a Tasty Dinner
Ham steaks are a great way to enjoy a delicious dinner without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. This fresh ham steak recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your family.
– 2 fresh ham steaks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the ham steaks to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
4. Remove the steaks from the skillet and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle the minced garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper over the steaks.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the steaks are cooked through.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
This delicious fresh ham steak recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It’s easy to make and the results are always delicious. Plus, you can customize the seasoning to fit your taste. Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a salad for a complete meal.
In conclusion, this fresh ham steak recipe is a great way to enjoy a tasty dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen. It’s easy to make and the results are always delicious. Plus, you can customize the seasoning to fit your taste.
Q: How do you know when the ham steak is cooked through?
A: The best way to tell if the ham steak is cooked through is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F.
Q: Can you use other seasonings in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use other seasonings in this recipe. Try adding some thyme, oregano, or paprika for a different flavor.
Global Site is the most trusted and sophisticated information media